Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
School Admissions - Online Applications
Thank you for choosing to apply online!
This online application facility should only be used for applying for a school place for September 2015. For information on how to apply for a school place during the school year, please visit the In Year Admissions webpage.
Before registering or applying, it is important that you read the advice and guidance on the School Admissions webpage. These outline the agreed process and timetable, confirm how your application will be handled and aim to assist you in choosing the right school for your child.
For help completing the application, understanding the process or other aspects of school admissions, or if your first language is not English, please contact the Family Information Service on 0800 587 8191 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact the School Admissions Team at email@example.com or on 0300 1234 101.
Amending an Existing Application?
When applying online, you can change your preference(s) right up to the application deadline. However, please remember that if you edit your application, it is essential that you resubmit it – failure to do so will result in a non-application.
This software has been tested with Internet Explorer. If you are using other internet browsers and experience difficulties, please contact the School Admissions Team (see Contact Us below).